Central Plains Ag Services is now hiring Equipment Operators at our Hannaford location.
- Operate heavy machinery to load and unload bulk fertilizer, grain, feed,
seed, wheat, corn products for suppliers and customers.
- Adhere to all company safety regulations.
- Assist with maintenance and repairs of plant equipment as directed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Work extended hours to meet business demands.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 plus years of experience operating heavy machinery (wheeled loaders,
excavators, backhoes, etc.)
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to work at various heights above ground as required
- Ability to work extended hours to meet business demands
- Ability to work in dust and different weather conditions and
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist
- Equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Bulk fertilizer, grain, feed, seed, wheat, corn handling experience
- Ability to attain a CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
CPAS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include:
Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings
Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and
Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This
position will have opportunity for growth.
1) Visit – www.chsinc.com
2) Click on ‘Careers’ (at the top of the page)
3) Find ‘Explore Current Opportunites and Apply (click here)
4) Click on ‘Search openings’
5) Enter 5654BR into the keyword box and click search.